- GB ups class 66 order to 21 as part of 37 loco procurement
- Network Rail may get help from MoD staff for Dawlish
- Dawlish sea wall breached
- Thunderbirds nameplates help raise £5000 for Alzheimer's Society
- North American A4s set for Giants of Steam event
- MPs criticise lack of resilience in transport
- Mid-Norfolk gets locoshed – from ebay!
- Bridge fiasco could close Porthmadog line until 2015
CLOSING DATE: Wednesday, 2nd April 2014
The Railway Magazine and Heritage Railway have teamed up with the Severn Valley Railway to give you the chance to realise a lifelong ambition on the footplate...
Other Feature Articles
14 November 2013
I’D like to thank your readers for their generous response to our Bridge to the Future article and appeal in the November issue. In the days following The Railway Magazine feature, the rate of donations coming into the Great Central Railway headquarters more than tripled!
Current Issue: Mar 2014
Britain's best-selling rail title
♦ Free! Fold-out A4s super-size souvenir
♦ All at sea! Special flooding report
♦ Dawlish devastation
♦ Derby delight
♦ Doncaster ♦ Swithland
♦ 'Cab-forwards' ♦ Steam meccas
• Next issue on sale: April 2, 2014