14 August 2014
IN addition to the comprehensive range of modern and historic rolling stock that will be on display at the Derby Etches Park open day on September 13, there will be an opportunity to meet some of the editorial teams from Mortons railway publications.
- Preparing for the Watford blockade
- Etches Park open day to celebrate ‘Derby 175’
- It’s all change at Euston
- Class 68 not available for debut railtour
- Loughborough Bridge: planning permission granted
- Northern looks for new community rail officer
- National Express keeps c2c franchise for 15 years
- Railfuture photo competition
Other Feature Articles
14 November 2013
I’D like to thank your readers for their generous response to our Bridge to the Future article and appeal in the November issue. In the days following The Railway Magazine feature, the rate of donations coming into the Great Central Railway headquarters more than tripled!
7 April 2014
Branding a train with a vinyl wrap or selective vinyl patches is a complex and interesting activity. Here for the first time, courtesy of Stewart Signs and Virgin Trains, is a speeded up stage-by-stage view of the process from the initial discussion and design stage to the application of the vinyls to the full sized train. Pendolino No. 390155 was launched into traffic by stars Hugh Jackman and James McAvoy at London Euston on March 31.
Current Issue: Sep 2014
Britain's best-selling rail title
♦ Win an HST cab ride!
♦ 'Northern Hub' How it will transform the region
♦ Steam to return to Waverley route
♦ Penydarren to reopen?
♦ Crossrail to run Tring?
♦ Yard shunter! ♦ Steel trains focus
♦ First Colas Rail Class 60
♦ Over Woodhead in the cab of Tommy
• Next issue on sale: October 1, 2014