23 May 2013
As a reader of The Railway Magazine, we already know that you have firm opinions and excellent judgment – and now we’d love you to tell us what you like (and perhaps more importantly, what you don’t like) about the magazine, and why…
16 May 2013
The Mid-Norfolk Railway has run its first passenger train north from Dereham to Hoe level crossing, a distance of two miles.
- National Audit Office critical about HS2
- DfT to part fund four new stations
- 'Hanbury Hall' back for a day!
- Bombardier to build extra Class 378 vehicles
- Inter City society marks 40th anniversary
- Stainforth situation forces Selby swing bridge closure deferrment
- Three day diesel gala for Glos/Warks
- Have a great day out and support railway chaplains too!
8 April 2013
In 2009, The Railway Magazine broke the exclusive news from the HSBT Project that the storage and scrapping details of many BR steam locos were not as had been published widely in books and magazines. Following an appeal for help, our readers have responded magnificently to requests for information and Roger Butcher now brings us up to date with the latest developments.
Other Feature Articles
Current Issue: June 2013
'Jubilee' jubilation Galatea rises from the dead
Snowdon snow canyon
Underground livery for an ex-British Rail loco
Exclusive interview: the Gavin Morrison story
♦ Focus on Reading ♦ Beeching was right, says Adonis
♦ 100mph steam? ♦ Ballantyne tribute ♦ Branson exclusive
♦ Railway mission ♦ Prison railway
• Next issue on sale: June 5, 2013