31 May 2016
TICKETS have gone on sale this morning for the third charity train The RM is running in conjunction with Virgin Trains and Direct Rail Services.
3 May 2016
AFTER the collaboration with Virgin Trains and DRS in running two successful charity special trains that have raised more than £50,000, a third train has been confirmed.
18 January 2016
DAMAGE to the bridge piers of Lamington Viaduct, on the West Coast Main Line is far more serious than first thought and the route will remain closed thought February
- IEP debut in Bristol and on Hitachi test track
- More routes for Eurostar
- Irish Rail marks four decades of the '071s'
- Boiler blowback leads to serious injuries for crew at Belgian gala
- New Severn valley diesel shed opens
- Wootton Bassett report pinpoints steam-braking capability issues
- Last Class 66 is named Evening Star
- Campaign concerns over Borders Railway reliability
6 June 2016
THIS year’s Fête de la Vapeur festival – the 10th to be held – was the biggest ever with steam locos visiting from England, Belgium, Germany and Switzerland, along with others from museum railways elsewhere in France. In total 15 different steam locos were at the event, which ran from Friday-Sunday, April 14-16.
Other Feature Articles
4 May 2016
I WAS interested to see a picture of the Tralee train station shed (RM, April 2016, p39), without the track in the main part of the shed.
Current Issue: June 2016
New heartbeat at NYMR
Irish 071 rolls back the years
'Scotsman' goes forth! 'A3' storms Scotland
S&C landslip closure until 2017
HST line-up at Bristol open day
'Union Man': John Cameron
Last Class 66 named Evening Star
• Next issue on sale: July 6, 2016