3 May 2016
AFTER the collaboration with Virgin Trains and DRS in running two successful charity special trains that have raised more than £50,000, a third train has been confirmed.
18 January 2016
DAMAGE to the bridge piers of Lamington Viaduct, on the West Coast Main Line is far more serious than first thought and the route will remain closed thought February
- 35 injured in collision at Plymouth station
- 'Duck' row rumbles on as Gresley statue is unveiled... and former 'Top Shed' 0-6-2 goes back to King's Cross
- Happy days as rebuilt Bulleids return to action
- Riley's settles into new workshops
- Broadway... here we come!
- Summer return for Oliver Cromwell after long hiatus
- Bluebell reveals steam shed exhibition plans
- First steam move for phoenix 'Patriot'
CLOSING DATE: Tuesday, 14th June 2016
This month, The Railway Magazine has teamed up with the North Yorkshire Moors Railway to give away three family tickets to their 'Awesome 1970s' and diesel gala over the weekend of June 17-19.
Other Feature Articles
4 May 2016
I WAS interested to see a picture of the Tralee train station shed (RM, April 2016, p39), without the track in the main part of the shed.
6 April 2016
LAST Christmas, the line between Scunthorpe and Cleethorpes was resignalled, and this improvement included the closure of around a dozen manually operated signalboxes, including Wrawby Junction, which controlled one of the greatest arrays of Victorian semaphore signalling.
Current Issue: May 2016
Northern and TransPennine franchises launch
'Royal Scotsman' contract for GB Railfreight
Lost Lines: The Hurn branch
Cold War locomotives
Inside Churchill's secret station
'Scrapped' loco finds new home at Nene Valley
• Next issue on sale: June 1, 2016